Freelance
Great article about going solo. I have been getting my feet wet for awhile now in the freelance world. Each time I get more serious, I land a pretty decent corporate design job with all the demands that entails and my freelance takes a backseat.

Being a recent casualty of the downturn in the economy has made me more aware of how fragile and dependent on a corporate job I was. I want something of my own that can't be downsized or up-sized or whatever sized someone thinks. It would be my own.

So...I have been crazy busy learning all I can and getting my goods together. I have stuff everywhere from over the years. Graphic stuff, paintings, photographs and wreaths I have made over the years.

Reinvention for Spring...new beginnings and new directions. Wish me well...Hope your Spring is all you dreamed.

Comments