Tweets – November 2019


this group continues to stalk, harass and twist history into the criminal lies it has become. that now includes 14x arrests, 10 evictions, death threats—destruction of my life. started when we married 20yrs ago. has not stopped. includes some family members. #CoerciveControl

first encounter w/police was 30yrs ago DWAI. same ex left me in a bar. coercive control even then. another person was stopped, but I turned myself in. speeding in 2 separate cars. officer was respectful surprised I turned myself in. I felt guilty was young. /2 #copsoutofcontrol

first time arrested I was sitting in a chair. ex of 20yrs threatened he was putting me on the street w/nothing—that nothing was mine. minutes later 5-7 officers stormed in slammed me down, pepper sprayed me. I went into shock terrified. /1 #copsoutofcontrol #economicabuse #endDV

NY Rocks!!! after 14 arrests, 10 evictions, sexually assaulted, numerous bullying, threats, intimidation by police in my rural community, I have to stand w/those 
protesting
Cops out of control. #nonewcops #PoliceBrutality 
#hiddenhomeless 
#endDV 
#VAWA2019 #MeToo

threats involved making sure I would not “find a way” because I always did. I learned over 20yrs the sick gamesmanship this kind of person has, also—sadistic. the group that stalks me possesses it also. they feed off each other, but in weakness not strength. #CoerciveControl

I was never a complainer. I worked very hard overcoming obstacles, but there was always something wrong. went beyond my marriage. 
economic abuse is deadly, but I recently learned it involved a group that stalked me right from the beginning of my 20yr marriage. #coercivecontrol

Sitting like a hostage in a small room in my mother’s garage. beautiful Fall day would like to working, but I’m continually harassed/stalked by this group of people. over 20yrs now accusing me of mental illness incompetence. control does not end after divorce. #coercivecontrol

I would like to pursue my professional career, but they had me arrested 14x, so I can no longer pass background checks. coerced debt has ruined my credit, future earnings destroyed. evicted 10x keeps me part of hidden homeless. control continues post divorce. #coercivecontrol

I would like to be putting 20yrs of photographs online to sell, but they stole those. 20yrs of journals chronicling economic, emotional abuse could be turned into a book, but they stole those. 20yrs of artwork I could have sold online, but they stole that too. #coercivecontrol

beautiful day I would like to be photographing, but they took my car. was going to babysit family member, but they have started the abuse again that if you have been molested you grow up to be one. “women like me have problems” because we don’t have children. #coercivecontrol

life post divorce: control continues. cleaned my little room in my mother’s garage today. no apartment/home now frees up my time to advocate for us hidden homeless. folded my couple of outfits. 
laundry is a breeze; 1 bra, 3 panties. #economicabuse #endDV #writerslife

life post divorce: coercive control continues. another weekend alone. no social life/money/clothes/car to go anywhere. after 14 arrests, jail psychward I’m scared to even go out. giving me a “criminal history” part of the control. all lies, but #maleviolence rules here. #endDV

life post divorce: coercive control continues. paid another bill collector today towards coerced debt I was left. still no job/apt. still part of hidden homeless. no car to shoot photographs, get groceries, do errands. dinner was ramen noodles. #economicabuse #stalking #endDV

Comments